CASHBACK DEAL LINKS
Vanquis considers every application on its own merits, so they encourage you to apply even if you have had credit problems in the past.
Representative 39.9% APR variable.
Visit Vanquis Visa Card
- No annual fee
- Up to 56 days interest free on purchases
- Free additional cardholder
- Free fraud monitoring - they'll warn you of any suspicious activity on your account
- Chip & PIN technology for added security whenever you use your card
- Visa is widely accepted in the UK and abroad
- Convenient for paying online and over the phone.
You might also like
To apply for this card you need to fit the following criteria:
- One application per member
- Representative 39.9% APR (variable)
- You will need to select BACS as your payment method before you can visit this retailer and get cashback
- Card must be 'debit active' before your cashback will be paid ie you must make a purchase on your Vanquis/Argos Credit Card. The purchase must also be made within 3 months of the application
- Total purchase amount must exceed £50, the account must not go over limit and no payments should be missed for receive your cashback.
- If you've previously been declined for a Aquis card, Vanquis Card, Black diamond or Argos card, please wait 6 months before re-applying
- If you already have a Vanquis Card, Aquis card, Argos card or Black diamond account, please don't apply
- You will need to verify address (e.g. bank statements, utility bills, landline)
- Applicant must not in the midst of declaring bankruptcy
- Applicant does not have any current CCJs or unresolved arrears / defaults
- Applicant is registered on the electoral role
- Applicant is over 18 years old
Vanquis Visa Card Statistics
BIG THANKS TO...
, for the increased £4 cashback when you join Simply Cook!
, for the new offer, Join hayu for all new online TV shows & £6 cashback
, for the Amazon Prime & £8.50 when you take Amazon Prime's free trial!
, for the new offer, get free phone use and £5 cashback!
, for the increased 4% cashback on any hotel bookings!
, for the increased £3.50 when you register for a free trial
Offer Ends Soon